Wednesday 9 May 2012

Glory or Death (whichever comes first):

In the vast universe of Eve Online thousands of pilots pit themselves against each other in battles, exchanging bullets, lazor beams, missiles and pod fluid in a glorious show of pure destruction or so I was lead to believe.

I have a deep appreciation of all kinds of games (a.k.a. gameaholic) from role-playing games to first person shooters and now I've set my sights on one of the most confusing games I've ever played -Eve Online.

My name is Eon Themistocles and this is the story of me trying to figure this game out one step at a time, and hopefully taking some names along the way.

In the posts to follow I will possibly upload any ideas, tactics, stories and videos of me trying to become a half competent pilot.

Between you and me- it's gonna take a while.

I will always be open to any comments or suggestions, so troll away.

As a taste of what's to come I made this short video mostly of me just getting blown up (you have to start somewhere, right?). Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment